Saturday, April 08, 2017

Sticky situation

My obsession with cactus art continues. I really, really need to make or buy some of these. I have a couple of birthdays coming up ... I am thinking a sticky present. 

 These very graphic wooden cactus from Urbanmasquerade ... are just too adorable. 


Ready-to-make, precut poplar wood Cactus. Do not expect it to grow, but count on it to make a very good impression by PAPIER TIGRE


DIY: Wooden Succulents over at think.make.share.


Wooden sculpture made of pine wood from Aminadav forest near Jerusalem.


And yes, I just bought two of these, wooden cactus building toy set.


Cactus Christmas tree! YES!


West Elm : Wooden Cactus.



Cactus Sanya Opuntia coat rack ...


DIY Christmas Cactus
 

Wired cactus



More cactus on Pinterest.

No comments: