Monday, March 17, 2014

The smell of spring!

It is tough for me not to have time to drink in the sights and fragrances of spring. I miss having time to document beautiful things, nature (coming and going) but that is the dilemma I find myself in now. Strapped for time and lacking the energy. On my way home tonight, I forced myself to stop at a church and smell a blooming cherry tree. Took a couple of branches for fun. Stopped by the abandoned house and grabbed a couple of Magnolia blossoms. 




That does not mean I don't use my iPad to snap up photos of Mason all weekend. ;) I have traded a camera for an iPad and a flower for a baby. You can follow me on Instagram and keep up with our Mason story. ;)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures!

Kim Carney said...

Thank you so much Veronica, it has been fun to have a grand baby in the house ;)